Submit Your Artwork
- Each participant can submit their artworks for selection process in maximum of 3 categories and only 1 artwork for each category.
- After 3 submissions this form will be unavailable for the participant.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WORKS
- The sent work file shall bear the person’s first and last name (in English)
- The competition is solely dedicated for professional artistic works that embody the theme “Parity and Prosperity” and that do not deviate from it or call for a particular political tendency.
- The participating works must be original, not copied from any other original works, and recent. They should not be published before, nor submitted to any other competition, except for digital works only, whose copies are accepted to be printed on papers suitable for artistic presentation only.
- Images of the artworks should be submitted in JPEG format in 300 DPI resolution and RGB colour mode. Each file size of the attached Image should not be more than 20 MB.
- The artist is free to choose the colors, materials and techniques while adhering to the theme of the competition.