Youth from all over the world has a lot of potential in terms of content creation and film making but because of the lack of the platform support, they fail to showcase their talents in front of the mass population. This kills their interest from the field and they stop pursuing the path.
Here with this event we want to give the youth a platform so that they can utilize their talents and also showcase their creations.
- Giving a platform to the youth so that they can express their talents in film making
- Helping the youth to do a better utilization of their times in this pandemic
- Helping the youth in polishing their creativity
- Setting up an opportunity to make a name for themselves in the area they are enthusiastic in
- The theme of the films will be on COVID-19
- Individuals will submit their films
- The Films will be uploaded in the Dhaka OIC Youth Capital website
- Visitors of the website can see the films and give ratings in 5 stars
- Also there will be critics to score the Films with the margin of 5 stars
Program Format & Timeline
- Award will be presented according to the collaborative score of the viewers and the critics
- Top 3 films will be featured in the Affiliated TV Channels
- The event will last from 8th January, 2021 to 12th January, 2021
- Registration will last from 3rd January, 2020 to 5th January, 2021
*Application deadline will be strictly maintained and participants who won’t be providing all the details and requirements will be disqualified
All the attended participants will be awarded with Certification from both ICYF President and Foreign/Youth & Sports Ministry of Bangladesh.
The top 3 films will be featured on the affiliated TV Channels. Apart from this, there will be a prize money for the winners as well.
- Winner: 2000 USD
- 1st Runner Up: 1000 USD
- 2nd Runner Up: 750 USD
Who Can Apply?
- Citizen of the OIC Member States or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Enthusiastic people in Film Making or Video Content Creation
- Ability to communicate in English
- Well conversant in digital technology with good internet connectivity.
- Aged between 18–35
- The Participant must make an original film with a theme of COVID-19
- Participants must be from 18 to 35 years old for both genders
- Participation is allowed to the people of OIC Member States or representatives of Islamic communities in other countries.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee
- Form will only be accepted in English.
Selection Committee will evaluate the applications based on eligibility and criteria if the committee decides for further information can set online interview as the last stage of selection.
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation containing online program details. Due to a tight schedule, there will be not an opportunity to inform those who are not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at ICYF website and social media accounts.
Important Note: Only selected participants will be informed.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2021 at 23:59 (GMT +6, Dhaka Time)
Announcement of Selection: 7thJanuary, 2021
For further queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(registration will be opened before the program)